Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hey Ghoul Friend - CTD563

Hello there! Happy Wednesday and the beginning of October! For this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge we have the perfect colors to start off this month but before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome this month’s guest designer, Rosemary Dennis
For my card, I used the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set Booyah along with the coordinating Booyah dies. I started out by stamping all of my images, coloring them with Copic markers and then die cutting them out. For the moon, stars and headstone I used the Spooktacular stamp set and dies and for the small pumpkin I used the Happy Harvest stamp set and dies. I die cut a piece of black card stock using the Peekaboo Backdrop as a frame for my images along with the SpookyFence Border and the spider from the Cute Cobweb die. I used some wilted violet and black soot distress oxide ink and blended on my background then sprinkled it with water and blotting with a paper towel. Next I heat embossed the Happy Halloween with white embossing powder and stamped the Hey Ghoul Friend onto an Everyday Sentiment Banners. It's difficult to tell from the pictures but I used a silver metallic pen on the lightning bolt in the hair of the one ghost and some Wink of Stella clear glitter on the moon and stars.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Rosemary Dennis - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: