Friday, April 19, 2019

Poppin’ Up to Say...

Hello there and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing another card that I created using the sketch challenge from the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.
 
To create my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Let’s Toast along with the Let’s Toast dies. I paper pieced the toaster by stamping it first onto white cardstock and then again onto a piece of gray checked Doodlebug Designs paper cutting out the gray checked top portion of the toaster and gluing it onto the cardstock one. Next I stamped and colored the pop-tarts using Copic markers and stamped the sprinkles using Plastic Flamingo, Freshly Cut Grass and Carrot Lawn Fawn ink. I die cut my main panel using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and some hot pink Doodlebug Designs paper along with some yellow Spring Fling paper. After that, I die cut my white circle using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables and added my toaster with pop-tarts with foam tape. For my sentiment, I used the Happy, Happy, Happy stamp set and dies and stamped the Happy word in Plastic Flamingo. I die cut three of the happy sentiments and glued them all together for add dimension. I stamped the birthday portion of my sentiment onto an Everyday Sentiment Banners.

4 comments:

StinkerbellSteph said...

OMG it's so cute! Makes me crave a pop-tart, too :)

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness - this is SO cute!! love the sentiment layered on top of the images! and those pop tarts are SO cute!!! love them! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog! :)

Gab said...

Really really fun!

Cheriese said...

wow super sweet! love the papers you used and how you matched the inks!!

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/