Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Ewe are the Best - CTD538

 Hi there! I’m hostess this week over at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog and I chose some spring time colors for all of us to create with.
The card I created was inspired by the photo for this week’s challenge, I drew elements like the lamb and pink daisy flowers from the inspiration photo and used them on my card. I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Hay There along, with the coordinating dies, for the sheep, chicks and sentiment and the Gleeful Gardens set with dies for the daisies and grass. I also used the Oh Gnome set and dies for the stems and two smaller flowers and the frog is from the Toadally Awesome set and dies. I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and blended on some tumbled glass distress ink using cloud stencils I made my self by die cutting the Puffy Cloud Borders dies onto heavy cardstock. I used a piece of Echo Park mint polka dot paper and die cut it using the Grassy Hillside Borders die and then blended on some cracked pistachio distress oxide ink. For my background, I used a piece of pink Spring Fling paper that I die cut using the rectangle stackables. I popped up the rectangle panel with my images, along with the sheep and two of the smaller flowers using foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Lee Ann Barrett - April Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Donna Oates said...

This is adorably gorgeous! Love it!

Donna said...

Adorable card Lynn! I love it!