Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy Bird-day!

 Hello, Hello! I’ve been on a card making kick and totally inspired by the new Hello Bluebird stamp sets, Fairy Garden and Garden Friends. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I love gardening. Every year I pant vegetables in raised beds, I have an herb garden, a fairy garden, roses, perennials and a pond so the adorable images in these new stamp sets really hit home. This is the third card I’ve created using these sets, if you’d like to see the other two cards, you can either scroll down or click here or here. Today I used the sweet bird images from the Garden Friends set to create a birthday (or Bird-day) card. I thought of birds singing in the early morning with the sun coming up.
 My card for today was created using much of the same supplies as the last two cards I create over the past few days where I used the Fairy Garden set with coordinating dies along with the Garden Friends set with dies except for the background on this card I used mustard seed distress ink for the center, then spiced marmalade and on the edges, I used ripe persimmon. I also used a brighter green for my grass, I used new leaf cardstock and blended on some ripe avocado ink along the edges. I popped up the two mushrooms with ladybug, the snail, butterfly and the singing bird with foam tape. I also added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the butterfly and the orange flowers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: