Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Some Bunny Loves You - (CTD381)


Hi there!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!  Our hostess for this week is Wanda who chose our pretty color palette.
For my card, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Polka Dot Parade #1 to create a card with Easter in mind.  I kept my card fairly simple with the main focus on the die cut circle with bunny and my sentiment.  I also used the PTI sets Mini Blooms for the cluster of flowers on the lower edge of the circle and Just Smile for the stamped flowers behind my bunny.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rysavy
Kay Miller - February Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

5 comments:

Karren said...

This is adorable! That little bunny with his cottontail is just the cutest!

Kathy said...

Love this...how fun and pretty with these colors and the bunny.

Joan Ervin said...

Your little pink polka dot bunny is just tooo cute, Lynn, and I love the polka dot sentiment!!! What an adorable design!!!

Lori said...

Too sweet! Perfect for spring, too.

Barbara said...

Adorable, Lynn!! I love that pink bunny!