Monday, February 22, 2016

Just because

Hello!  Today I'm sharing the third card in a collection of watercolor butterfly cards that I've created using some Papertrey Ink supplies and distress ink.
Just as the last two cards I've shared from yesterday and Saturday, I used the PTI Beautiful Butterflies die and the Scripted stamp set and coordinating dies.  For this card I started out by watercoloring my main panel of watercolor paper using tumbled glass distress ink, royal velvet & enchanted evening PTI ink.  Once that set up and started to dry, I loaded my paint brush and added some flecks of color and water spots and set my panel off to the side to dry.  Next I die cut my butterflies from lovely lilac and brocade blue (SU) cardstock and added some shading to the top butterfly using some ink.  After that I die cut my sentiment from white cardstock and sponged on some blended ink along the bottom of the using tumbled glass and enchanted evening.  Once my watercolor panel was dry, I stamped my sentiment in black palette ink and adhered my die cut pieces along with a few sequins.
Have a great day!

Pin It

No comments: