Saturday, November 24, 2012

PS Cool Shades/RS#38 - Seasons Greetings

Hi there!  Hope all of you that celebrated Thanksgiving enjoyed your day!  The card I have for today was created using two challenges, for the colors, I used the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge which was to use the color pallet below and for my layout I used the Retro Sketches Challenge #38 and turned the sketch on it's side.
The Cool Shades for the PS color challenge were far from your traditional Christmas colors but I was determined to use them to create a Christmas card with the fun new Paper Smooches stamp set Swanky Snowdudes that I recently purchased.  My card came together with a mix of different My Mind's Eye designer papers, Copic markers for coloring this cute image, some glitter, silver twine and a punched out snowflake with button.  For colors I used basic gray, ruby red and brocade blue card stock.
 Thanks for your visit!
Pin It

5 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Two of my most favorite challenges combined 😊 I love the little rosey cheeks you added to the snowman and all the snowflakes are so great!

Vicki Stys said...

Such a sweet little snowman! Love the dsp's and how the stripes match : ) Great colors, too!

Lori said...

Lynn, this is adorable! Love how you used the colors for a holiday card. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I love love love this card! I pinned it not even knowing it was yours! And, so happy to see you on the PS facebook!! Awesomely adorable card! Have a great week! XO

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Fabulous card! I love love love your papers and that you created Christmas card using these colors! Great use of these colors! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week!

ps....congrats on your win!