Thursday, November 29, 2012

MOJO#269/PSPP - You Make Life Sweet!

 Howdy friends!  Today I have a group of thank you cards that I created for some friends, I used the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge for this week (see photo below) and the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #269 for my layout. Before I get to my cards, I had some fun news to share, last week I participated in the Paper Smooches Cool Shades Challenge and the other day I found out that my card won as the PS Pro Stamper.  I was thrilled and honored to have my card chosen.
For all three of the thank you cards that I created I use the Paper Smooches stamp set Sugar Rush and the colors and patterns inspired by the Picture Perfect Challenge photo below and either the round or square layouts from the Mojo challenge which I turned on it's side.  For this first card I used the little cupcake from the Sugar Rush set, colored it with Copic markers, added a touch of glitter to the frosting and some Glossy Accents to the cherry.
For the second card I mixed up the designer papers and colored the fun soda fountain drink and again added some glitter using a Spica glitter pen and some Glossy Accents to the glass (see close up photo below).

For the final card I used the class full of something sweet to drink and repeated with the coloring and accents to the image and card.  All papers are My Mind's Eye from various paper packs and each of the cards were cut using Nestabilities dies.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pin It

11 comments:

Maria said...

I really love the cards and color you used.

Casandra Bennett said...

This is adorable. The colors are fun and vibrant! (P.S. Hello from a fellow Michigander.)

Marisa said...

Great use of both sketches!! Love the colours and the different images :) Well done times three!

Vicki Stys said...

These cards are so sweet, Lynn...LOL! Great colors, coloring and use of the dsp! Love all the scallop shapes, too!

Joan Ervin said...

What adorable little cards, Lynn...the PS images are sooo cute and I love all the pretty colors and papers!!! Congrats on your win, too!!!

Jessica said...

great cards, Lynn!!!! thanks for playing along with the challenge and HUGE congrats on your win last week! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Lynn, aren't these the sweetest!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

all super cute cards, I love the colors and layout and patterns. Great job with the challenge! Such a cute set!

Lori said...

These are so sweet! Love all the different patterns you used here. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

ACK! Fabulous!!!!! Love these layouts and your cards are amazing!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOWZA! These are FABBBBBY cards! LOVE the shapes and the design! FUN use of papers! Great take on this inspiration photo challenge!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!!! Hope you join in the fun this week!