Friday, November 9, 2012

FSS/RS#36 - Winter Wonderland

Hi there!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created using the new Fresh Squeezed Stamps set called Winter Wonderland which is being released today.  This is such a fun stamp set with so many cute images which can be used indiviually like I have on my card today or you could use them to create a whole scene if you'd like.  Be sure to stop over at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog this week as they'll be giving away one free stamp set for each new release.
For my card I used the FSS set Winter Wonderland and the Retro Sketches Sketch Challenge #36 for my layout.  I ended up turning the sketch and using the little log cabin from the stamp set which I paper pieced with some My Mind's Eye designer paper.
Supplies: Winter Wonderland - FSS, My Mind's Eye dp, Copic markers, Snowflake embossing folder, Snowflake die - TE, Button, Bakers twine, Foam tape.  Colors: Garden Green, Real Red.

For more ideas in using the new Fresh Squeezed Stamps that are being released this month please visit the Fresh Squeezed Stamps guest designers for this month who are sharing their cards and projects:

Lynn Put (That's Me!)

Thank you for your visit!
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! Love your paper pieced log cabin and that snowflake is wonderful!!!

Vicki Stys said...

So cute! Great use of the dsp... love that pieced cabin!!