Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CTD#220/PP#123 - Made of Snow Holiday Greetings

Good morning!  Are you ready for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge (CTD220)?  I hope so because you're going to love the colors for this week.  Wanda is our hostess and she chose this pretty inspiration photo and the great colors for us to create with.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Wonderful Words Holiday and Made of Snow with the coordinating dies.  I also used the Paper Players Sketch Challenge #123 for my layout.
 
Be sure to check out what the other design team members have come up with for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
Our November Guest Designer -
Lynn Mercurio - Stamperosity
Have a wonderful day! 
 
Pin It

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

eek! I love this Lynn!!! That snowman is adorable!!! Great colours this week too. I miss playing with you girls. Hope to have some time tonight! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players too!!

Amy O said...

What a great card! The turquoise is such a fun and unexpected pop.

Karen Motz said...

This popped onto my computer screen and I got a BIG smile on my face!!! I LOVE it!!!

Vicki Stys said...

Oh, goodness, what a fun, fun card this is! Great colors and love how you put the snowman behind the greeting! Love, love, love!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how I want those PTI word dies. I went to the PTI site earlier this week and had them in my cart, but didn't place an order yet. I really need to. Love your card!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely LOVE this snowman card! Using the green as the predominant color looks great and I'm really going to have to put that sentiment die on my wish list!

Nance Leedy said...

Love, love, LOVE it, Lynn! Great use of the colors--love how the turquoise pops off the green and the snowman is adorable! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Lynn!!!! Your little snowman peeking out from around the sentiment is sooo adorable!!!

Broni said...

Awesome card Lynn!! I adore how you can master a combo of bold colors like no one else!

Unknown said...

The snowman, the colors, the card! Oh MY!!! I love this - absolutely love it! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

Darnell said...

These are perfect colors for your adorable snowman, Lynn! Congratulations on the Cut Above shoutout from The Paper Players!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Lynn! This card is so totally delightful. Such a great mix of our challenge colors, and the way your "holiday" spans the card is such a great design!

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Lynn! Love the snowman against the green background--it really makes him stand out.

Tammy Hershberger said...

You make me want those word dies every time you use them, Lynn! This is WAAAAAY cute!