Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Hydrangea

Hi there friends!  I'm popping in today with a quick post before I leave the door.  The card I have for today is a sympathy card using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Happy Hydrangea.  I kept my card clean and simple to try and give it a serene look.  I used two rectangle Nestabilities dies to create a frame within my front panel and used the Simple Stripes Impressions plate for the top panel for some texture.  In the close up picture below I wish you could see the hint of glitter on the petals of the hydrangea because I used a Spica glitter pen around the centers of most of the petals.
That's it from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with another new release card for Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  Hope to see you then, have a great day!
 
Pin It

6 comments:

Darla said...

Wow! Stunning card! LOVE it!

Vicki Stys said...

So pretty, Lynn! Love the window and the clean layout! That striped impressions plate makes for the perfect background, too!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is so pretty! The soft colours and wonderful layout are fabulous. Clean and crisp!

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous card Lynn!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Lynn!

Diana F. said...

This is absolutely a stunning card. You are so talented. I need to post this one on Pinterest. I love seeing your creations-- Diana F.