Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FSS/Games People Play

Hi there!  I'm here today to share another card I've created using the new Fresh Squeezed Stamps set Games People Play.  I used the rectangle images, the small numbers, heart and the letters from the set to create a crossword puzzle look for my card.  I started out with a black card base which I embossed using a rectangle Nestabilities die, then added a vertical banner of My Mind's Eye black polka dot paper.  Next I added a strip of red cardstock through the middle, my stamped crossword, some bakers twine and buttons.
Be sure to stop by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog to see all of the new stamp sets, card inspiration and fun Squeeze-a-Palooza challenges!
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

I am just loving this set, Lynn! You created another stunning winner! Can't wait to get it :)

Smiles, Laurie said...

I love the colours you used..and love how you pulled all the pieces together for a great card. What a great set, so much versatility!