Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Exciting News!

That's right I have some exciting news, I was asked to be a guest designer for this month over at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps site and happily accepted!  Today is the second day of new stamp sets being released for this month and I'm sharing a card using the fun new set Games People Play.  Be sure to pop over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog and enter to win a free new release stamp set.  They're having a give away for each day in honor of the new releases for this week.
For my card using the FSS set Games People Play, I used the alphabet letters and tiles from this fun set and did a little play on letters by omitting the "U".  It was easy to stamp the blocks and letters to create my own sentiment, the possibilities are endless.  You could use any thing from a single letter to a simple phrase or fill a whole card or scrapbook page with over lapping words.  For more ideas using this stamp set, visit the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog.
Supplies: Games People Play - FSS, My Mind's Eye dp, Flower dies - PTI, Button, Square punch (to create banners).  Colors: Basic Black, More Mustard.

Below is a list of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps guest designers for this month who are sharing their cards and projects:

Lynn Put (That's Me!)

Be sure to visit the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog and sign up to follow by email so you won't miss any of the fun!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn a big congrats and your card today is awesome, what a great new set!

Marisa said...

Congrats on the guest DT stint. Just LOVE the card!! The flower is fabulous and the omission of the "U" in the sentiment is brilliant. Great card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Lynn, I was so excited to see myself paired with you!!! WOOHOO! I love your card, fabulous and gorgeous!!!

Vicki Stys said...

Oh, seriously, this card is awesome, Lynn! I had to smile when I saw it because it would be perfect for my mom and my friends with whom I play Words With Friends : ) You're such an enabler! :D

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations!!! This card is so FUN! Love your idea!!