Thursday, August 13, 2020

Never Stop Dreaming - August 2020 Large Die of the Month

Hello crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a project using Spellbinders August 2020 Large Die of the Month dies, 3D Still Life Easel & Frame and some Jane Davenport art supplies. I decided to create something I could keep at my art table where I draw, paint and do mixed media.
To create my project, I used this months dies and die cut the easel from kraft card stock and used some gold metallic paper for the reinforcement at the top of the easel and also as a fun detail on the paint brushes. Next I die cut the canvas from white card stock and taped that together. 

After that, I used a rectangle Spellbinders die and die cut a piece of watercolor paper and using Jane Davenport’s bright watercolor palette, I watercolored an area of Best Friend pink water color towards the top of my rectangle. Once that was dry, I used Jane’s Horse Hug stamp set and stamped my Never Stop Dreaming sentiment as well as some black confetti dots from her Mad Confetti stamp set. Next I die cut the tubes of paint from silver metallic card stock, the paint caps and paint brushes from black card stock and teal card stock, the palette from kraft card stock and then I die the colors for my palette and the paint colors for the tubes of paint from white watercolor paper and painted them using the bright watercolor palette paints.

No comments: