Wednesday, August 19, 2020

You Octopi My Thoughts - CTD607

Hello, hello!  There's a brand new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts to and we have some fun new colors to create with.
For my card I used the fun new Lawn Fawn stamp set Ocean Shell-fie along with the Ocean Shell-fie dies. I started out by stamping several of the Ocean Shell-fie images and coloring them with Copic markers and then die cutting them out.
    Next I used a piece of white card stock and a wave stencil and blended on some distress oxide inks using faded jeans, wilted violet and salty ocean. After that I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to die cut my ink blended panel and added some splatters of water and white acrylic paint. I added a die cut piece of kraft card stock for along the bottom of my ocean using the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and stamped my sentiment onto a banner which I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners die. After that I adhered all of my images, popping up the purple octopus and yellow clam shell with foam tape, and added some dots of Glossy Accents throughout my background and on the bubble images.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: