Friday, August 7, 2020

Sprinkled with Kindness Birthday Card

Hello there! Happy Friday! I’m popping in to share another card that I created using the new Sprinkled with Kindness and Budding Beauties Summer stamps and dies by The Greetery.
To create my card, I started out by die cutting the watering can using the Sprinkled with Kindness dies and then using my Misti tool and the Sprinkled with Kindness stamps I stamped my watering can. The watering can in this stamp set is multi layer stamping so that once its stamped you get a watering can with some nice detail. I used pumice stone distress oxide ink for the first and second layer of stamping and then hickory smoke for the final layer of stamping.
Once my watering can was stamped, I die cut three of the hydrangea using the Budding Beauties Summer dies and then stamped the stems in new leaf ink and each hydrangea in different blues and purples. For the lightest hydrangea, I used spring rain and bashful blue (su) ink, for the darker blue hydrangea, I used bashful blue and brocade blue and for the purple I used lavender lace and lovely lilac inks. 
Next I stamped my birthday sentiment onto a banner and used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to die cut a piece of pale blue Gotta Have Gingham paper as well as a strip of purple gingham Doodlebug Design paper. I also die cut a white card stock stitched rectangle which I adhered my watering can with hydrangeas to, popping up the can and the two front hydrangea with foam tape. I adhered all of my piece together and glued on a few iridescent sequins for a touch of sparkle.

1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

striking card ,beautifully crafted and designed. Jane x