Friday, August 21, 2020

Party on the Farm

Hello there! I’m popping in today to share a fun birthday card I created using the Hello Bluebird stamp set, Party on the Farm.
To create my card, I started out by stamping several of the cute farm animals and party images from the Party on the Farm set and then die cutting them out using the Party on the Farm dies. Next I used the fun Farmland Background stamp and stamped that onto a standard sized card front. 
Once I had everything stamped and die cut, I used some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the top of my Farmland Background and some twisted citron and mowed lawn along the bottom. Next I covered the top portion of my background with scrap paper and sprinkled on some water droplets and some watered down mowed lawn distress ink for my grass area. I colored the remainder of my background with Copic markers as well as all of the farm animals, balloon, banner and fence. 
In the close up picture above, you can see that I used a craft knife and cut a little slit around the pigs arm to make it look like he was actually holding the cupcake. That and you can see that I popped up the three main farm animals with foam tape and stamped my happy birthday onto a white banner.

No comments: