Monday, May 4, 2020

Summer Sweets

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a fun summer birthday card I created featuring the new Summer Sweets stamp set and dies.
This was such a fun card to create and totally gets me in the mood for summer. I used the new Summer Sweets stamp set and stamped out the different popsicle images, colored them using Copic markers and die cut them out using the coordinating Summer Sweets dies

Next I used a piece of striped Summer Splash Cardstock, it’s bright colors were perfect to go along with the popsicles, and on top of that, I used a piece of yellow card stock. I adhered my popsicles using foam tape and added my sentiment, which I stamped onto two banners, along the top and bottom. After that I used the Sweet Word die and die cut it from black card stock and added that underneath my popsicles. The last thing I added to my card was to glue on a few of the Rainbow Dot Confetti.

No comments: