Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hello Gorgeous - CTD594

Hello there! It’s Wednesday and time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge with some great new colors.
To create my card I used the Altenew stamp set, Spring Daisy. I started out with a white card base and I adhered a rectangle piece of dark gray card stock to the center. 

Next I stamped the large daisy on a piece of scrap white card stock and used the coordinating stamp and some summer sun ink to stamp the inside of the daisy. After that I used Copic markers to add more detail and depth to the daisy and then fussy cut the image out. Once that was done, I used my Misti tool to stamp a few of the other images from the set and stamped them in black ink. For my sentiment, I heat embossed it in white onto a black card stock strip. The large colored daisy was adhered with foam tape and I added a few iridescent sequins to finish off my card.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, am loving the black stamped image with the colored image in the forefront.

Claire Grantham said...

This is amazing!! I love that you have only coloured one flower, maximum impact.. I am wondering if I am brave enough to try this!! Cx