Monday, May 18, 2020

A Sealiously Awesome Birthday

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a fun summertime birthday card I created featuring the new Sealiously Sweet stamp set and dies. The images in this set are so cute and perfect for either simple cards or creating full scenes.
To create my card I started out by stamping several of the images from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set, coloring them with Copic markers and using the Sealiously Sweet dies to die cut them out.

Next I used a piece of the Summer Splash Cardstock paper for my background and a piece of kraft cardstock for a border along the bottom of my card. I blended on some walnut stain distress oxide ink along the edges of the kraft cardstock and used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment. After that I adhered my images, popping up the four seal images with foam tape.

No comments: