Monday, April 27, 2020

Grad Cat

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a fun graduation card I created featuring the cute new Grad Cat stamp set and dies.
To create my graduation card, I started out by stamping the adorable cat image along with four of the book images from the Grad Cat set and colored them using Copic markers then die cutting them out using the Grad Cat dies.

Next I used the Frilly Frames-Herringbone dies and used just the stitched outside portion of the die to die cut a piece of brilliant blue Classic Gingham paper and also a piece of white card stock for my background. I also added a strip of black card stock along the bottom of my background. After that I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Stitched Arch dies and stamped my sentiment along the bottom and adhered my images popping up the cat and books with foam tape. I stamped three little stars from the set around the cat and colored them with Copic markers then I adhered my white arch piece to my card front to complete my card.

No comments: