Sunday, May 24, 2020

For You - Spellbinders Large Die of the Month

 Hello! I’m popping in today to share a card that I created using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for May. The Kaleidoscope Card Creator dies are so unique and beautiful and allow you to create standard size cards or square.
 For my card, I used the Large Die of the Month dies along with three shades of cardstock and die cut them from light to dark, (aqua mist, Hawaiian shores and tropical teal) and glued the pieces together. 

I attached all of my outside pieces to a white card base and then used the center and die cut it from white cardstock and stamped my sentiment from a Calligraphy Classics Papertrey Ink stamp set. I also stamped a few stems from the set in hawaiian shores ink around my sentiment and then using foam tape adhered it to my card. For a bit of bling, I added aqua rhinestones in the center of each corner flower.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful! Wow! Love that type of die design. Reminds me a little of that other company...Birch something? Does Spellbinders ever release these Die of the Month sets for individual purchase at a later date, do you know? Or are they just exclusive to the monthly subscription? Thank you so much for sharing this beauty!