Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Butterfly Collection

Hello, hello! A few weeks ago I posted the butterfly card pictured in the upper right corner above (you can view details here) and after that I almost forgot to post the other two cards I created using the same colors. So today I thought I’d share the whole set.
 For all of the cards, I used Flora and Fauna stamp sets, mainly the Butterfly Jar set. I used different layouts for each card but used the same Copic markers to color all of the images. I fussy cut the large butterflies on each of the cards as well and used iridescent sequins and Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on all of the butterflies.
 This first card I created for my mom for Mother’s Day. The love you sentiment is from the Owl Always Love You set.
 For the second card, I used the Glass Dome set for the birthday wishes sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: