Monday, May 11, 2020

Tropical Scenes

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing an ocean themed birthday card I created featuring the fun new Tropical Scenes stamp set and dies.
 To create my card I started out by stamping the ocean floor image from the Tropical Scenes stamp set and die cutting it using the Tropical Scenes dies. Even though this awesome image fits the length of a standard size card, I used just a portion of it for along the bottom of my die cut square of wave Summer Splash Cardstock paper. 

To go along with my ocean floor scene, I used the adorable Sea You Soon stamp set and dies. I colored all of my images using Copic markers and popped up the octopus and fish using foam tape. I decided create my own sentiment using the Kinsley Alphabet stamp set and the Banner Basics stamp set and dies and for my background I used another piece of Summer Splash Cardstock and die cut it using the Frilly Frames Retro Petals.

No comments: