Saturday, April 25, 2015

Skatin' By - {C4C283}

 Happy Saturday!  Today is the last Saturday of the month and the last day I'll be hosting over at the Crazy-4-Challenges site.  I'd like to give a big thank you to my fellow Sweet Sunday Sketch team mate, Vicki Burdick for being our Crazy-4-Challenges guest designer this month and for sharing her beautiful projects with us.

Here is the challenge for this week:
Since today is World Penguin Day and tomorrow is National Go Birding Day, lets create a card or project using some type of bird.
 For my card, I used the Mama Elephant stamp sets Arctic Penguins, Jolly and Merry and Happy Everything to create a birthday card.  I also used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Noted for my gray chevron along the bottom. I used The Card Concept Challenge #33 as inspiration and pulled the colors and chevron from the photo above.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created:

Pin It

8 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! Love that little penguin. Great job on both challenges.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

so cute, love the penguin.

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love that sweet little penguin.....great way to do the sentiment......CAS but with lots of detail work

Vicki Burdick said...

This is over the top adorable, I have been eyeing this set every since last year when you rocked it at Christmas, I want it soooooo bad!!! You are amazing, I love all your creations!!! Big hugs for having me as your guest designer this month!!

Karen Aicken said...

Oooooooh - this is SUCH a fun card for the challenge!!!

Carol Cel said...

this is so cute -- and i love that you used a "winter" stamp for a birthday card!!

SonjaK said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love those penguins. So great how you matched it with the happy die-cut.