Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday - {SSSC264}

 Good morning!  I hope you're ready for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, Karen has fun and edgy sketch for all of us to play with.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Ruby Rose along with the coordinating die to create a birthday card.  Spring and summer are busy times for birthdays in our family and I like to stock up.  I went with some vibrant colors for my color scheme, I used royal velvet, raspberry fizz and limeade ice.

Have a great day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Lynn, love the bright colors!!

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynn! These colors are amazing together.

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh that is a really fun design and as always your colors are amazing!! Love this!!

Dana White said...

Lynn all the bright summery colours are perfect. Fabulous card