Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello Sunshine - {SSSC266}

 Hello!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card, I used one of my favorite new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink, Noted along with the coordinating hello die to create a shaker card.  I started out with a summer sun card base, then used a piece of designer paper from the PTI Shakers & Sprinkles pack.  I used my circle dies to cut the window and frame for my shaker, once those were cut I taped a piece of clear acetate to the backside of my designer paper piece over the cut out circle and added foam tape around the circle and the edges of designer paper piece.  I placed some shaker bits in the center of my circle on the card base and taped on my designer paper piece on top.  I stamped the sunshine sentiment on a white banner and tape that over the bottom half of my shaker circle and then die cut four of the black Hellos and glued them together for some thickness and taped that just above the white banner.

That's it for me, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pin It

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love the sunburst effect!

Jill said...

Oooooooo love your golden card Lynn!! Phew--so fabulous! :) !!!!

Dana White said...

Brilliant card Lynn. The sunburst is perfect

Tracy said...

Lynn I L*O*V*E this!!!! You blew this weeks sketch out of the water with this fantastic card.

Vicki Burdick said...

this is amazing Lynn!!! Love the shaker, the rays, the hello!! It is all perfection!!!

Luanne said...

What a perfect card! Love it!

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! That is amazing Lynn!! What an awesome shaker card!!

Jeanne J. said...

brilliant carrying the dots outside the shaker as well. Love the bright bold color too! The black sentiment on yellow is yummy!

Stampingcountry said...

What a delightfully happy card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sunshiny shaker Lynn!