Saturday, April 4, 2015

Friend - {C4C280}

 Hi there!  I'm hostess for the month of April over at the Crazy-4-Challenges site and I'm excited to have the talented Vicki Burdick as our guest designer!  Our first challenge kicks off today and I've challenged all the crazies out there to create a card or project that uses daisies as their inspiration since daisies are the flower for the month of April.

For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Four of a Kind (retired) and Bitty Bouquets for my sentiment.  I used the ink colors Spring Moss for the stems and Daffodil Delight for the daisy flowers which I added pearls to the centers of.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created:
Thanks for popping in and I hope you'll take the time to play along!

Pin It

2 comments:

Gerry said...

This is so simply beautiful, bright and cheerful. I pinned it to make sure I remember to CASE it soon.

Karen Aicken said...

What a lovely card for the C4C challenge. Love all the yellow!