Sunday, April 5, 2015

Thank You - {SSSC263}

 Happy Easter!  Are you ready for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge?
 I decided to go with a card that had the look of spring for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I used an old PTI favorite of mine Garden Variety and use the pretty tulips from Bitty Bouquets to create a thank you card.  I used the Picnic Plaid impressions plate on the bashful blue background, a banner of daffodil delight, a strip of yellow gingham and several die cut and stamped tulip bouquets to fill my watering can.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this blessed holiday.


Pin It

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card screams spring!!! And I love it. These colors are fantastic together.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! I love the colors, I love that focal image that just screams Spring!

Joan V said...

Wow, gorgeous card.

Luanne said...

Oh, I love those bitty blooms in the watering can! How fun! This card is darling!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that watering can full of tulips!! Such a springy card!!

Stampingcountry said...

The gingham looks so pretty with your flower can!

Dana White said...

Gorgeous Lynn and what a perfect April/ easter card