Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CR84FN30 - Fox & Friends

 Wow June 1st already, can you believe it?  In another week or so my two teenagers will be out of school for the summer and since nether of them drive alone yet guess who gets to play taxi driver, lol? 
I'm OK with driving them around and not in any hurry for them to drive on their own, I have enough grey hair to dye right now as it is.

The card that I have for today was created using the CR84FN30 Color Challenge colors and when I first saw the pastel colors I thought baby.  So I pulled out the SU stamp set Fox & Friends and went with it.  I kept my card clean and simple with a crumb cake card base, a panel of so saffron designer paper (3 1/4" x 3 1/4") with a white mat, then stamped the cute animal images in the three colors and punched them out using my square punches.  The one square was stamped with the "hello baby" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set four times in the three colors then punched out and taped to a scallop square.  Then I applied a punched out star and button.  Along the bottom of the card I stamped my sentiment from the stamp set A Word for You, added a strip of pierced so saffron cardstock and my ribbon.
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Such a lovely baby card - I do like the animal images on it! Really fun card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute baby card Lynn!!

Andrea M said...

This is so ADORABLE Lynn!!! Love all the sweet little critters! Great job with the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Lynn! Love all the cute animals! I'm sure any new Mom would treasure this! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Vicki Stys said...

Oh, I am so happy you posted this card, Lynn... I am in need of a baby card and this darling card is going to be CASED immediately! Thanks... LOL :D Love how you did the sentiment in multiple colors. GREAT baby card!

Dawn Easton said...

This is adorable!!! Love those colours too!
Enjoy your summer vacation time with the kids!

Allison said...

Such a super cute card!

Anonymous said...

I just got Fox & Friends and I will be making your adorable creation! TFS

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Lynn! Love this sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!