Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Garden Variety

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you're doing well.  Today I have a card using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Garden Variety, this is a new set that just came out last month and I was excited to finally get my hands on it this month.  I started out with a kiwi kiss colored card base, some rose red and crumb cake cardstock and My Mind's Eye designer paper.  I also used the picket fence die, tiny tags die, seed packet frame and coordinating dies for the Garden Variety set.  This was a fun card to put together, I'm looking forward to creating with this stamp set again.
The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.

~Dorothy Frances Gurney, "Garden Thoughts"

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Such a beautiful card, Lynn!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card as always Lynn! I love love love it!TFS

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Lynn!!

Vicki Stys said...

What a darling card, Lynn! Love those gardening tools, sweet dsp, colors and darn you for using that picket fence die again! I have a PTI order going out soon and I'm sure it will be in my order! : )

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Lynn...OMGosh...this is just so so pretty! I love the fresh colors and the way it all came together. Wonderful! Happy 4th to you and your family!