Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Party Across the Miles



Welcome to this Fantasy Birthday Tour for sweet friend Taylor VanBruggen.  Since we couldn't all be together today to throw a party we're having a virtual Birthday Party Across the Miles and everyone is invited to come along! 

You should have come here from Melody Rupple's blog, but if you didn't you might want to start this Fantasy Birthday Tour at the beginning on Jami Sibley's blog

The birthday card that I created for Taylor uses the stamp sets Friendship Blooms (with coordinating Leafy Branch die) and In the Park, along with those sets I used the supplies from June's Key Ingredients Kit (which will be available June 15).  The Basic Grey designer papers, ribbons, flowers and brads are all so pretty this month, you're going to love them!
  
What's a fantasy party without fantasy gifts? If money were no object, this would be my gift to you Taylor a personalized matching mother and daughter pearl bracelet set.
Taylor I hope you enjoy your day! 
I also used today's Sweet Sunday Sketch to help me create Taylor's card, Karen has another fantastic sketch this week and we hope you'll play along.
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

 Please hop over to Taylor's Blog and wish her a Happy Birthday today, I know she would appreciate it!
Next up on the Fantasy Birthday Tour is Lisa Hjulberg.


14 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is so sweet! I love the leafy branch and all the sponging - you and Vicki are on the same page today! Taylor will just love this!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, your card is beautiful! LOVE that stamp set you used! I can't seem to put it down! LOL! Beautiful creation!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty birthday card Lynn. The colors are awesome. Love your presents. So pretty. :o)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Lynn and what a sweet fantasy gift!!!!

Jami said...

I love your card! It's funny - I was thinking "I wonder if that's a sketch from somehwere 'cause if not I need to draw it out so I can use it"...and then I scrolled down. LOL! Awesome when everything comes together (sketch, KI, bday) to inspire such a great card! Oh and I so love that little set of bracelets - so precious!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Your card is wonderful! What a great way to rock that sketch!! So pretty and fabulous!!! Have a great day Lynn!

Vicki Stys said...

So very sweet, Lynn! And I LOVE the bracelets, too! Hope Taylor likes them... LOL : )

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! And what a fabulous mother/daughter gift!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Just gorgeous Lynn!!

Taylor said...

Super sweetness, Lynn! Those matching bracelets are just adorable...such a sweet keepsake!

And as always, your card is simply beautiful! Thanks for making this such a special day for me!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love the colors, and the floral accent is fabulous!!

Dana White said...

The leaves die are perfect - I really love the look I must get me some of those! Stunning card

Melody said...

So, So pretty! I love what you did with kit on the KI blog. That little box is the cutest!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Absoluely GORGEOUS and so, so, SO pretty. I LOVE this and the colours you've used!!

xx SJ