Monday, June 20, 2011

SSSC122 - Beautiful Butterflies Thinking of You

Hello!  I'm here today with my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card, I'm a day late but better late than never I say.  As much as I enjoyed it, I'm actually just happy to have made it through last week and the weekend.  Between my daughter's dance practices last week, two nights of dance recitals, birthday party/Father's Day BBQ and all of the cleaning, grocery shopping, birthday gift/Father's Day buying and all that comes with it I'm wiped out.  So that's my excuse as to why my cards late :)

For my card using Karen's sketch I used the SU Sizzix Beautiful Butterflies die, the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die and layered them together along with the retired stamp set Warmest Regards.  The card base is old olive card stock with a panel of poppy parade and Sunny Garden designer paper.   
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

Hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This card really pops! Pure loveliness!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty Lynn!!! Love that paper and the pretty butterfly!!

Vicki Stys said...

Love that gorgeous layered butterfly! And the swirls in the dsp match the embossed part of the top butterfly perfectly!

I hope now that the craziness of last weekend is behind you, you have a GREAT week! Hope Gabby had a very happy birthday!