Friday, July 17, 2020

Mermaid Card Collection Day 3 - Let’s Shellabrate

 Hello there! I’m back with the third and final day of my Mermaid Card Collection and today I have another slimline card featuring one of the mermaids from the Under the Sea stamp set.
 To create my card, I stamped several images from the Under the Sea set, colored them using Copic markers and die cut them out using the Under the Sea dies. For my sentiment, I used the Let’s Shellebrate from the Mermaid Song stamp set and dies.
 For my background, I used the Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps die and white card stock and then blended on some tumbled glass and broken china distress oxide ink using a wave stencil. I also used some kraft card stock for my sandy ocean bottom which I die cut using Stitched Hillside Borders die and blended on some vintage photo distress oxide ink around the edges. 
 To finish off my card, I added small pearls to the center of the clam shell (see photo above), some sequins, some Glossy Accents on the stamped bubbles in the background and some Wink of Stella glitter pen on the mermaid, the shell she’s holding and the clam shell with pearls.

No comments: