Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Fairy Friend - CTD#601

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some pretty colors to create with for this week.
For my card I used my favorite fairy set which is the Hello Bluebird Fairy Garden stamp set and coordinating Fairy Garden dies. To create my card I started out by stamping all of my images and coloring them using Copic markers then die cutting them out.
Once my images were ready, I used the Outside In Stitched Circles and die cut a piece of white card stock. I then used the Lawn Fawn grass stencil and blended on some brushed corduroy and vintage photo distress oxide ink for the grass and some antique linen for the around the edges of my circle.
Next I used a piece of pink gingham Doodlebug paper and die cut it with the Outside In Stitched Square dies and attached it to a white square card base. I added my ink blended circle and then my images which I popped up the two fairies and ladybug using foam tape. After that I added my white heat embossed sentiment, a few iridescent sequins and some glitter to the wand and along the bottom of my card. I also used some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the fairy wings and flowers.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Lynn, I found you by looking at blogs followed by my blog followers. I am wondering how did you get the white and black details on the bell flowers? Thanks for your coloring help!