Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sending Sunshine & Smiles - CTD603

Hello there! I hope you’re doing well! It’s Wednesday and time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge. We have some sunny colors for all of us to create with this week and we hope you’ll play along.
I just love this week’s cheerful colors and I’ve been having so much fun creating slimline cards. As soon as I saw the colors for this week I thought of these adorable frogs from the Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome stamp set and coordinating dies and to go along with it I used the new All the Clouds stamp set and All the Clouds dies for my clouds, sun and sentiment.
To create my card I used the Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps die with a piece of white card stock and used the new Lawn Fawn cloud stencil with some fossilized amber, wild honey and carved pumpkin distress oxide inks to create my sky. And for the bottom of my card, I used the Grassy Hillside Borders die and the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and blended on some lucky clover on the grass and lucky clover and peacock feathers distress oxide ink on the pond water.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

scrapchick2 said...

The bright cheery colors are perfect for this time. We all can use a pick me up!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! So absolutely darling! I Pinned it on Pinterest on 2 boards, then created a new one for Slimline cards and this is my first Pin on that board. Just such an adorable and gorgeous card! And you have a new Follower!