Saturday, July 18, 2020

Spellbinders How Does Your Garden Grow Alphabet

Happy Saturday! Today I’m sharing a card that I created using the July 2020 Large Die of the Month, How Does Your Garden Grow Alphabet dies. With 32 dies, and alphabet letters in a fun font along with additional flowers and greenery, it’s a great die set to have.
For my card, I used the alphabet dies with some enchanted evening card stock and die cut the word Friend. I used one of the sets of flowers and die cut them from yellow card stock and blended on some wild honey destress oxide ink along the bottom of each flower. Next I die cut the stems from simply chartreuse card stock and blended on some mowed lawn distress oxide ink on each and them adhered each flower with stem to a letter.

For my background, I used some Pebbles Family Ties paper and matted it with yellow card stock then added a piece of white card stock which I stamped my Everyday Sayings sentiment on and attached my die cut letters. I added a strip of yellow gingham paper from the Family Ties pack under my letters and my card was complete.

No comments: