Thursday, April 9, 2020

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month

 Hello! Today I’m popping in to share a fun masculine card I created using this month’s Large Die of the Month dies from Spellbinders. There was a large assortment of dies in this month’s kit but I decided since I don’t have very many masculine cards in my stash to go with the sports dies.
 To create my card, I die cut the pieces for the basketball, soccer ball, football and baseball from card stock. Next I blended on some distress oxide ink on the football (walnut stain), basketball (candied apple) and bat (frayed burlap) and glued my die cut pieces together. After that I die cut the sentiment block from white card stock and the backing from black card stock and glued them together.

For my layout, I used a piece of black card stock, then added a horizontal strip of red card stock toward the bottom. I cut primary colored striped papers which I cut down to 1 3/4” squares and matted in white and adhered my sentiment block and added a few enamel dots.

1 comment:

R.M.Vasquez said...

Nice card, but it should read “You’re” (you are).