Monday, April 13, 2020

Have a Magical Birthday

 Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a colorful birthday card I created featuring the fun Prancing Pegasus stamp set and dies.
 When creating my card, I went with a clean and simple rainbow theme using the fun Prancing Pegasus stamp set and Prancing Pegasus dies. I started out by stamping the Pegasus image from the set and coloring it using Copic markers then die cutting it out. Next I used the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and stamped three of the cloud images and three star images, I colored them and used the coordinating Sunny Sentiment dies to die cut them out.

Once that was done, I heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock the word Magical and used my Misti tool to stamp the rest of my sentiment on to my white card base. Next I used a rainbow of distress oxide ink colors and blended them on to a strip of white card stock. I used candied apple, carved pumpkin, twisted citron, salty ocean and wilted violet. I adhered my rainbow strip to my card front and added my images, popping up the Pegasus with foam tape.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: