Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hello Friend - CTD590

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown and we have some great new colors to create with.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Flower Power along with the coordinating Flower Power dies. I used the the colors pacific point, summer sun, bashful blue, chocolate chip and new leaf inks to stamp my images and kept my card clean and simple. I also used a piece of knock on wood paper for along the bottom of my card to ground my vase. To add a touch of sparkle, I used some cinnamon Stickles in center of each sunflower.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the fun bouquet you created with the sun flowers and blue flowers. GORGEOUS design!