Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Moose and Friends - CTD589

Hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge and we hope you’ll play along.
For my card I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Moose and Friends along with the coordinating Moose and Friends dies to create a birthday card. I started out by stamping the cute skunks and some of the images from the set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cutting them out. Next I blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink onto a panel of white card stock using a cloud stencil. After that I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Gallery Frame Die #3 and adhered a strip of red striped Doodlebug paper from the backside of the frame. I stamped the word happy from the Fall Friends stamp set and using the Happy Birthday Words die I die cut two from black card stock and glued them together. I added my images, popping up the two skunks and one balloon with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

You know, I never even saw those HB stamps and now I am going to have to get them!! I ADORE your little skunks and that fun birthday cake on the tree stump. Such a cute card!!

Judy Rozema said...

Such an adorable scene, Lynn! I love the red balloons. The skunks are perfect for this week's colors!