Friday, March 17, 2023

Flower Garden Scalloped Box Card

Hello there! I’m popping in today to share a fun new card that I created using the new Pretty Pink Posh Flower Garden stamp set and dies along with the new Scalloped Box Card die set that creates a three dimensional box.
The first think I did to create my card was to use the Scalloped Box Card dies and die cut my pieces from blue card stock and the scalloped pieces from white card stock. Using the new Flower Garden stamp set, I stamped my Mother’s Day sentiment on the from scalloped piece and stamped, die cut and then colored a bunch of the images from the set.
Once I had all of my pieces ready to go, I assembled my box and started added my images starting with the flower cart in the back, then the watering can and cluster of flowers and then the front panel with my sentiment. On the sides I added images of the garden boots and potted flowers.
I loved how easy this was to put together and how fun the Scalloped Box Card was to decorate with the images!

No comments: