Wednesday, March 22, 2023

You Goat This - CTD735

Hello, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some great new colors to create with.
Before I get to my card, I’d like to take a minute to welcome our new Color Throwdown design team member, Kelly Schirmer
Products I used to create my card: Lawn Fawn - You Goat This stamp set and dies, Copic markers, white gel pen, Outside In Stitched Square dies, Distress Oxide inks: tumbled glass, antique linen, brushed corduroy, foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: