Monday, March 20, 2023

Easter Mug Additions

Good morning! Today I have the first two cards I created from the Pretty Pink Posh release this month. Both cards feature the Easter Mug Addition dies and the Easter Wishes Shadow dies. In honesty after I first made these cards I realized that I used the dies in what I thought was the wrong way but after sending the pictures of my cards to Paulina, the owner of the Pretty Pink Posh she said she liked them and that it showed how to use the dies in a different way. So here they are!
Both of my cards use the same products but different layouts and background papers. I used the Winter Mug dies and die cut two mugs, one in pale blue and one in pale pink card stock. To give them some dimension I used some distress oxide inks in worn lipstick and broken china along the edges.
Next I die cut a bunch of the Easter eggs in pastel colors and the carrots and blended on some distress oxide ink on those as well using mustard seed, worn lipstick and wilted violet. I used the oval from the die set along with the bunny ears and die cut them from white card stock and used the accent dies to create faces for each of the rabbits.
I used the Easter Wishes Shadow dies and die cut one set from lavender card stock and another from pale blue and added them to each layout.

No comments: