Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Be Bold Blooms - CTD733

Welcome! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some lovely spring colors to create with.
Supplies I used to create my card:
Be Bold Blooms Spellbinder dies, Outside In Stitched Square dies, Papertrey Ink Inside & Out:Thank you stamp set, Card stock:daffodil delight, bashful blue, chocolate chip, crushed curry, marina mist, green parakeet.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Lynn, this is really lovely - the color combination is fabulous!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Lynn. Love the colors and your arrangement of the Be Bold Blooms (one of my favorite floral sets).

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous arrangement with these flowers!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just gorgeous! Such beautiful texture and color!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card !!!
I am loving my recent purchase of Spellbinders be bold blooms die set , The inspiration I get from Pinterest is great