Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Spring Chicks Card Set - Pretty Pink Posh

Hi there! I’m back with more cards using products from this month’s Pretty Pink Posh release and today I have a card set that features the adorable new Spring Chicks stamp set.
Even though the new Spring Chicks stamp set would be adorable to create a whole scene using several of the chicks or to create spring gift tags, I decided to create individual square cards I could send.
These were simple and fun to create. I started out by stamping and die cutting a bunch of these cute images and then coloring them using copic markers. Next I die cut three stitched squares and blended on some tumbled glass and mowed lawn distress oxide ink. After that I used the little raindrop stamp from the set and stamped it along the top of each square and stamped my sentiments. Once that was done, I added my images, popping up each chick with foam tape. For my backgrounds, I used pastel colored card stock and the new Layered Umbrellas Stencil with coordinating ink to go with my card stock.

No comments: