Sunday, March 12, 2023

Spring Jar - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello there! Today I’m sharing another card that I created using products from this month’s Pretty Pink Posh spring release. 
I used the new Spring Jar stamp set and coordinating Spring Jar dies to create an Easter card. To create my card, I started out by stamping and die cutting all of my images then coloring them using copic markers. I adhered the egg image inside the jar and then stamped the label and Easter sentiment onto vellum and die cut it out. 
For my Spring sentiment, I used the Leafy Spring Wreath stamp set and dies and die cut two extra of the spring word and glued them together for added dimension. I added my images onto a white stitched rectangle and then adhered it onto a piece of aqua gingham paper. The large daisy and the butterfly were both adhered using foam tape.


No comments: