Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Scenic Path Mother’s Day Card

Hello! I’m popping in today to share another card that I created as a guest designer for Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper. Today I’m sharing a Mother’s Day card that features the new Scenic Path cover plate die.
To create my card, I started out by using the Scenic Path cover plate die and die cutting it from spring moss card stock. Next I used the shrub stamp from the new Where it Leads stamp set and stamped the die cut shrubs from the cover plate and blended on some spring moss ink. On my white card base, I blended on some 
hibiscus burst and spring moss ink.

After that, I used the new Mother & Father sentiment stamp set and heat embossed my Mother’s Day sentiment onto vellum with white embossing powder and then backed it up with a piece of aqua mist card stock. Once that was done, I used one of my favorite sets, Blossoming Branches along with the dies and stamped them in hibiscus burst and simply chartreuse ink. To finish off my card I added some iridescent sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: