Monday, May 10, 2021

Where it Leads

Hello, crafty friends! I’m sharing another card that I created for the Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper April release featuring the stamp set, Where It Leads.
The Where It Leads stamp set is such a great set for scene building, for my card I used the set to create a beach scene by adding the seagulls from the Seas of Life stamp set and adding some watercolor.

To create my card I used a panel of water color paper and watercolored the top portion aqua blue color and the bottom in a sandy beige. I die cut all of my images using the Where It Leads dies and I stamped out the steps image in chocolate and kraft ink, the grasses in ripe avocado, the rocks and seagulls in gray and the shrubs in new leaf inks. I stamped my sentiment from the from the Just Sentiments: Steps set onto a die cut circle and added foam tape to the bottom of the steps, three of the rocks and the sentiment circle.

No comments: