Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hey Lady Ladybug Card and Gift Tag - CTD642

Hey there, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a fun birthday card and gift tag set that I created for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some sweet colors for all of us to create with.
The Lawn Fawn stamp sets I used to create my card and tag are Hey Lady with the Hey Lady dies along with the How You Bean? for the jar with the How You Bean dies. I used some red striped Doodlebug Designs paper which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and I also used those dies to die cut my white card stock rectangle that I blended with kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink. The sentiment and the leaves, stick, thought bubble and larger ladybug are from the A Bug Deal stamp set with the A Bug Deal dies.
I used the Grassy Hillside Borders die with some new leaf card stock for under my jar and stamped the happy birthday sentiment onto a die cut Everyday Sentiment Banners. The tag for my bag of chocolate ladybugs was die cut using the Stitched Circle Tags and red card stock with a smaller stitched circle die cut using the Outside In Stitched Circle dies. On the tag I popped up the leaf and ladybug with foam tape and on the card I popped up the jar and the three ladybugs inside.

For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Rose said...

So dang cute!!! Thank you for sharing.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com